RETURNS & EXCHANGES
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
"No Hassle" Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How To Make A Return:
It all begins with a return request thru your 101dB account, then you will just have to follow this simple steps.
- Item must include a return authorization (RA) number
- Item must be in like-new condition
- Item must be in the complete original packaging
- All accessories that were originally included must be returned
- All literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Double-box the product before shipping
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Do not write on the original box
- Affix shipping label with RA number
Return your item to:
7630 NW 25th ST UNIT 1
Miami, FL, 33122